Welcome to the IEEE Canada / Region 7 Awards portal.
IEEE Canada offers a number of awards with various deadlines.
** Please note the upcoming deadline: The Nomination Deadline for the IEEE Canada Achievement and Service Awards is November 30, 2018, 11:59pm ET.
To prepare and submit a nomination for an IEEE Canada Award please Sign In (or Sign Up for an account).
**Please note: This Awards portal is not automatically connected to your IEEE Account and password. You will need to create an account on this system to submit your nomination. **
Achievement Awards for IEEE Canada Members (IEEE Canada membership of the nominee is required, except for the R.H. Tanner Industry Leadership Award.)
Annual Deadline: November 30th, midnight Eastern Standard Time
- A.G.L. McNaughton Award
- R.A. Fessenden Award
- P. Ziogas Electric Power Award
- C.C. Gotlieb Computer Award
- Outstanding Engineer Award
- J.M. Ham Outstanding Engineering Educator Award
- R.H. Tanner Industry Leadership Award (Nominee does not have to be an IEEE Canada member)
Service Awards for IEEE Canada Members
Annual Deadline: November 30th, Midnight Eastern Standard Time
- W.S. Read Outstanding Service Award
- J.J. Archambault Eastern Canada Merit Award
- M.B. Broughton Central Canada Merit Award
- E.F. Glass Western Canada Merit Award
Friend of IEEE Canada Awards
There is no deadline for nominations for these awards - nominations will be evaluated on an on-going basis
- Individual - Supporting Friend of IEEE Canada Award
- Organizational - Supporting Friend of IEEE Canada Award
- Individual - Sustaining Friend of IEEE Canada Award
- Organizational - Sustaining Friend of IEEE Canada Award
IEEE Canada Exemplary Section Awards
Annual Deadline: February 5th, Midnight Eastern Standard Time